We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Central Quality & Innovations Management / Health Systems
Job Code: CQIM – 01
- The incumbent will provide technical and programmatic oversight, strategic direction and ensure appropriate support for the implementation of program activities in the areas of health systems strengthening and quality improvement. The incumbent will provide leadership in development of HSS & QA framework for ART, TB/ HIV, PMTCT, Care and Support services, adolescents and young persons’ interventions, Prevention and community services.
- S/he will supervise and provide technical guidance to the central and state quality assurance teams. S/he will reinforce the peer review process, including sharing lessons learned and best practices adopted, to continually bridge performance gaps. Will design, implement and document procedures for process improvement, testing and change management. Will lead and participate in quality audit visits to supported health facilities and community based organizations.
- S/he will be responsible for ensuring smooth running of multiple continuous quality improvement efforts through capacity building and coordinated implementation of modern quality improvement initiatives for better health outcomes.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Degree in Medicine and Master’s in Public Health, MA or MS in Social Sciences or related advanced degree with 10 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of technical supervision with skill in applying practices to motivate people and to direct and evaluate the work of employees.
- Demonstrated ability of collaborative learning models or other proven QA/QI approaches and point of service delivery mentoring.
- Experience of quality improvement process and the ability to manage projects, set priorities and plan for the successful implementation of programs. Experience in managing budgets, project planning, monitoring and evaluation.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.