Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director – Nigeria
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Department: Operations, Strategy & Project Management – Strategy
Employment type: Full-time
- Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Serve as the company’s external representative for all government relationships in Nigeria, including attending industry events and public meetings, shaping the policy narrative around digital assets and cryptocurrencies
- Lead the development and execution of public policies, engaging on legislative and regulatory issues that impact the company’s reputation with policymakers
- Work collaboratively to publish and disseminate papers to drive education and influence legislators, agency officials, stakeholders and the general public
- Ensure alignment in message and policy positions across key functions, counseling business leaders to understand the importance government relations play in the success of the business
- Responsible for the business performance and providing direction and leadership towards the achievement of the company’s mission and goals.
- Building and maintaining relations through networking and stakeholder engagements in support of company’s legislative and policy priorities.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in a government affairs program, ideally in a fintech industry and/or a government body addressing regulatory issues and public policy.
- Comes with a demonstrated track record of starting up the regulatory arm from scratch.
- Strong network and relationships across business, government, and technology across the region.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online