Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Code: DMMO21
Main Purpose of Job
- Fostering the perception of LBS as a world-class brand with in-depth local knowledge of business and management among key stakeholders. To build a vibrant online community.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage the institution’s website for usability and effectiveness, ensuring timely, accurate and up-to-date content. Publish, review and update content for effective SEO.
- Develop an annual digital marketing strategy aligned to the institution’s objectives.
- Monitor all digital channels for optimization, provide monthly analysis on each platform reporting on all metrics.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns to generate leads and increase engagement.
- Monitor all digital presence and ensure information accuracy across all platforms.
- Monitor and analyze digital trends and new media for adoption.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Monitor all digital channels to respond appropriately to threats and take advantage of opportunities.
- Grow social media community and drive engagement – collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop shareable content.
- Implement periodic digital audits to ascertain brand adherence and monitor footprints.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing.
- Professional certificate in digital marketing.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in digital and social media management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels in the organization
- Creative thinker able to set strategy to action and show results.
- Data analytics.
- Knowledge of brand management and digital marketing.
- Experience in community management and growth marketing.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and other design tools.
- Knowledge of appropriate Content Management System (CMS) – Drupal, WordPress, Hootsuite, etc.) and HTML.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “DMMO21” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. LBS is an equal opportunity employer.