Bluesquad Limited – Our client is looking to strengthen their expanding team and currently has opportunities for experienced individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to strengthen their expanding team and currently has opportunities for individuals with a good experience in Digital Marketing with direct experience in Information Technology Industry.
- Drive online traffic to the company’s online social platforms and enhance social media presence
- Develop, conceptualizing, catchy posting and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Ensure appropriate tracking is implemented across all campaigns, and produce end of campaign reports.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments and new trends in the digital space.
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice”for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Generate, review and post contents on the company’s digital platforms with maximum exposure on all other channels for proper engagement of online target audience.
Qualification & Skills
The ideal successful candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a Degree in any discipline from a reputable institution
- 4 – 6 years Sales experience in ICT Industry with proven track records
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Proven delivery of digital marketing campaigns and web development projects.
- Demonstrated experience in website management via a Content Management System
- Knowledge in performance conversion metrics
- Strong eye for visual composition and designs
- Excellent copy writing, editing and oral communications in English language.
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.