Wandel International is the Flagship Company of the Simba Group of Companies, operating in Nigeria since 1988. Throughout our history we have associated ourselves with products and brands of the highest standards, and partnered with leading organisations in their respective industries. At the heart of our value proposition, is our commitment to service, and it is our relentless pursuit of extraordinary customer service that sets us apart from our competitors in each of our respective fields
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital HR ERP Sales Manager (Educational Modules)
Locations: Abuja and Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary focus is to plan, manage and develop a team of OD Prime Sales Representatives. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle’s opportunities across a subset of products, product lines or services directly or via partners to small-and medium-sized accounts.
- Manages a team of OD Prime Sales Representatives/Managers for a territory/region.
- Participates as a team member in strategic and tactical planning for the division.
- Develops working relationships with license, consulting, education, and/or support field managers to develop joint account plans.
- Develops and executes strategic plans utilizing resources from various marketing and sales functions to maximize revenue with frequent guidance from the area manager or director.
- Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of staff.
- Handles escalations and participates directly in complex sales situations to negotiate and/or resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction. Conducts sales forecasts, territory planning, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis.
- Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections.
- Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet business needs.
- Manage the complete sales cycle and achieve revenue targets in your territory
- Execute business and territory plans focused on strategic Oracle sales activities
- Plans and manages a team of sales representatives
- Responsible for the team meeting sales targets
- Growth of Oracle’s volume business throughout the territory covered
- Building a new revenue stream for Oracle SaaS products, combining direct and indirect selling with Oracle’s business partners
- Building a strong working relationship with the field management team
- Responsible for developing the sales team through motivating, coaching and staff selection
- Degree in Business or Computer Science preferred with 5 – 7 years sales or sales management experience.
- Thorough understanding of Oracle’s products and services.
- Ability to lead sales team in all areas of the sales cycle.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions. Strong quantitative, analytical, and conflict resolution ability.
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)
- Cloud Applications (SAAS) Shape the business landscape of tomorrow with the most complete and exciting suite of SaaS Applications in the world. Join Oracle as a Cloud Sales Professional and sell our HCM, ERP, EPM and CX Sales and Marketing Cloud to transformational customers across EMEA.
- Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud (HCM) Talent acquisition and retention is crucial for business success. Empower your customers with the tools to build winning teams.
- Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud (ERP) Fast-moving market dynamics require business insight to remain one step ahead of the competition. Help your customers build the back office capabilities to gain an advantage.
- Enterprise Performance Management Cloud (EPM) Modern businesses have rapid planning cycles that need to keep pace with change and respond to business volatility. Help your customers unlock their potential.
- Customer Experience Cloud (CX) Modern businesses strive to provide a seamless experience across several channels. Help your customers deliver that experience.
- People management / leadership experience in an IT Sales environment (12+ years) within market
- Previous Sales Manager experience is essential (+3 years)
- Delivery against previous sales targets set and effective selling techniques
- Sound technical knowledge of Oracle products and how these apply to Oracles customers
- Good understanding of the Oracle structure and knowledge of competitors and competitor activity
- Demonstrate the ability to help employees follow through with key requirements for excellent performance and personal development
- The ability to understand and effectively respond to the customers issues and to build credibility and customer confidence in Oracle’s capabilities
- Ability to deal with complex problems, understand evaluate risks, apply personal insight and experience to business situations, make decisions where there is no precedent or formal procedures Excellent interpersonal/influencing skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative partnerships with others
- Fluency in English and applicable language for the territory
- The ability to multi-task, progress several projects at the same time
- 3rd level education
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.