Apply for Devops Engineer at Wema Bank Plc. Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Devops Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for deploying product updates, identify production issues, implement integrations that meet customer needs, develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems, perform root cause analysis for production errors and investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes
- Deploy cybersecurity measures as defined by Information Security Unit and the Architect
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Sound understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- Contributes to and improves the software development process.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Be involved and participate in the overall software development lifecycle
- Education: Minimum of First Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other Physical Sciences. Additional related qualification will be an added Advantage
- Specialized knowledge: Minimum of 3-5years cognate experience in SQL, Python or Java
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2021.
How to Apply For Devops Engineer at Wema Bank Plc
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online