First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Desk Officer – Issuing Dispute Management
Job Identification: 353
- Carry out prompt resolution of dispute and customers’ complaints on dispense errors
- Monitor assigned complaints across digital channels are resolved within TAT
- Ensure all issues logged on CRM are closed considering the SLA with the customers.
- Ensure resolution of all second level electronic transaction complaints in the bank.
- Generate, collate and process issuing transactions files on daily basis for claims processed on behalf of the bank’s customers on Mastercard.
- Review chargeback processing to ensure other banks’ claims on FBN customers are genuine claims.
- Ensure timely and proper resolution of customer’s complaints of failed or fraudulent transactions on electronic channels (ATM, POS, WEB and MOBILE).
- Processing chargebacks on claims
- Minimum Education: B.Sc / HND in any discipline, preferably a numerate discipline
- Familiarity with electronic banking products is very essential as well as sound knowledge of excel and CSV files.
- Analytical skills and willingness to learn is key recruitment criteria.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online