Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board has a mandate to identify, select and empower qualified citizens of Kaduna State to meet the current and future manpower requirement of the State while remaining globally competitive.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Desk Officer, Grants (GL 12)
- The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board is looking to fill the position of Desk Officer, Grants.
- The purpose of this position is to support the Director, Grants, Linkages & Resource Mobilization in increasing the amount of funds and opportunities available to citizens of Kaduna State through partnership with corporations and funders.
- The ideal candidate will work with the Director, Grants, Linkages & Resource Mobilization to coordinate fund-raising activities targeted at private sector funding, funding from donor agencies and philanthropists amongst others
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in International Affairs, Development, International Political Economy or other relevant subjects; Master’s degree may be preferred.
- Four (4) years of experience working in grants management and proposal/ business development/ design.
- Significant knowledge and experience of working in partnership management.
- Prior knowledge of donor compliance regulations.
- Proven record of accomplishment in developing projects, writing proposals and donor reports.
- Good communicator with strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online