Deloitte – Our client, one of the top leading Insurance company in Nigeria, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Managing Director
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job type: Full time
- We are looking to fill the position of Deputy Managing Director. The desired candidate will be responsible for providing transformational leadership to the organization, developing, and executing strategic plans for growth, creating methods, procedures, and processes of accountability and measures to ensure profitability
Business Development and Market Expansion:
- Develop business strategy that delivers sustainable profitable growth and market penetration and manage the business development and business operations.
- Develop a culture for the business focused on sales and customer service and develop key relationships with new and existing clients for business growth.
- Formulate and execute detailed business plans to accomplish the Group’s goal by focusing on cost-effective operations and market development
Strategy Formulation and Execution:
- Set strategy governing principle execution, foresee possible risks, and create actions steps to mitigate
- Develop a perspective on key global insurance services and how they impact customer challenges
- Strategies and policy document reviews.
- Liaise with the Executive team to further define and articulate the details behind the strategy to enable successful implementation.
- Support Directors with proposed legislative changes and regulations concerning insurance protection, provides data in support of drafting testimony and fiscal notes, drafts and implements revisions to the Insurance Manual and other division materials, and provides guidance to division personnel.
- Analyzes Insurance Review submissions and participates in the Insurance Review Committee process for sensitive, complex and/or high-value claims.
- Supports the activities of the Litigation Manager, the Senior Underwriting Manager, and the Loss Management Specialist; contributes to the development of these programs and ensures goals and outcomes are met. As required, provides direct support and coverage in their absence.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, or related field required.
- Minimum of twenty (20) years experience with 10 years in the Insurance industry.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Insurance Nigeria or related professional body.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and other relevant documents (inclusive of credentials) using the link above
- Please ensure your CV has information about your skills, qualifications, and experience.