Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Manager, Instrumentation
Job ID: IbesePlantInstr010
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- To provide critical support in ensuring that the production equipment are in perfect working condition and are available for use, at optimal cost of reliability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and monitor implementation of preventive and predictive maintenance in conjunction with relevant Sectional Heads.
- Ensure compliance of all instrumentation equipment in accordance with DCP/local safety regulations.
- Ensure instrumentation maintenance activities are performed in a safe, professional manner, in accordance with industry standards, environmental restrictions, original equipment manufacturers’ recommendations and DCP Standard Operating Procedures.
- Oversee technical staff in the performance of their duties and provide expertise as required.
- Enforce accident prevention and occupational health work procedures and regulations.
- Proffer solutions to solve instrumentation problems to ensure optimization of equipment reliability.
- Ensure safekeeping of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Instrumentation.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of eighteen (15) years of post-qualification experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good knowledge of cement products and cement manufacturing processes
- Expert knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System)
- Extensive knowledge instrumentation engineering and industrial automation,
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9000 standards and TPM.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational Awareness.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Innovation & Creativity.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online