Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, a leading financial services provider in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Manager, Human Resources
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Deputy Manager will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management.
- He/She will provide generalist support at the middle level with considerable experience in functions across the whole value chain of Human Resources.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop strategies to source qualified and right-fit candidates.
- Work closely in building employee relations across all levels and build a positive working environment.
- Address grievances received from employees
- Ensure quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Manage processes involved in annual performance appraisal, assist in consolidation and finalization.
- Verify processes and documentation relating to HR activities such as staffing, training, and performance evaluations.
- Provide relevant HR metrics that aids strategic decision making
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures
- Assist with developing competitive compensation packages for the organization.
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field
- MBA or Master’s Degree preferably in Human Resource Management or related field
- Membership of CIPM is compulsory
- 10 years relevant experience with at least 5 years in a supervisory position.
- Experience in strategic management, change management, organizational design, performance management and employment legislation and regulations
- Proven work experience in a similar role in the Financial services sector
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software
- Leadership skills
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- Excellent communication abilities and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online