Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board is a Government Establishment responsible for the provision of scholarship and loans to Students who are Kaduna Citizens.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Director, Scholarships and Bursary
- The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board is looking to fill the position of Deputy Director Scholarship and Bursary. The Deputy Director Scholarships and bursary will ensure the development and successful implementation of all scholarships and bursary programs run by the Board. He/she will do so by working with institutions and other organization’s both locally and globally to optimize the enrollment of qualified students into the various schemes.
- The ideal candidate will seek to ensure an effective selection process for scholarship recipients by developing scholarship application requirements, providing information to relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Social and Actuarial Sciences or related fields. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- At least 8 years’ progressively responsible experience in designing, managing, and implementing complex scholarship/grants programs aimed at increasing post-secondary educational access.
- Good understanding of the higher education landscape and prior experience working with higher education institutions.
- Familiarity with policy in the areas of education, youth, gender, and employment.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, creative problem-solving, conflict, and ethical management skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong familiarity with database management, financial tracking, word processing, and presentation software (Microsoft).
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online