We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below for a prospective award that seeks to achieve sustainable control of the HIV and TB epidemics through data-driven approaches that strategically target geographic areas and populations where the greatest impact for investments can be achieved:
Job Title: Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) / Technical Director
Job Code: DCOP 002
- S/he will be responsible for overseeing management and technical operations.
- S/he should have leadership qualities with excellent interpersonal and organizational qualities.
- S/he must have extensive experience managing similar projects and should have in-depth technical knowledge and experience in all components of the HIV/AIDS program including Prevention, Treatment, Care & Support, PMTCT HIV/TB, OVCs as well as cross-cutting areas like HSS etc.
Qualifications / Experience
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, or a related field, and at least 8 years experience working as a senior level manager in a public health program in a developing country.
- Progressive experience with HIV prevention, treatment, and/or care and support programming including in design, implementation, monitoring and reporting of activities of similar size and complexity in Nigeria or a similar setting.
- Demonstrated supervisory skills; and ability to work well on team.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “DMEL 005 Abuja, HILLARY BENSON”
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.