GTI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja. In October 2013, it was licensed as a State-Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege, Surulere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Business Development Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits to the company.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposits and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Build new relationships with new customers.
- Ensure the fixed deposit account opening form is duly completed and registered.
- Advice client of deposit status.
- Innovate and develop attractive value-added deposit products together with the Marketing Department to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest-earning on ordinary deposits, and fixed deposits.
- And any other responsibilities that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree qualification
- 4 – 7 years of work experience in banking.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply For Deposit Business Development Officers at GTI Microfinance Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.