Lisse Africa – Our client, a key player in the Healthcare Industry, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to join her team in the position below:
Job Title: Dentist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Examine dental and oral health of patients
- Diagnose and treat patients using holistic dentistry and advanced tools
- Operate technical dental machines in the diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Plan patients’ treatment and case
- Attend to Patients within the allocated time for waiting and treatment
- Input, update and keep accurate records of Patients’ dental structure.
- Educate Patient on best oral health habits
- Meet monthly assigned production target
- Comply with all Practices’ policies and procedures on diagnosis, treatment, etc.
- Participate in the Practice’s marketing drive
- Participate in training and continuing education
- Prepare reports.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
- Communication Skills
- Oral Skills
- Written Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Computer Skills.
- Candidate’s preferred residence should be around Lekki and its environ.
N150,000 monthly or more depending on experience.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.