Apply for Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021. Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Deloitte Graduate Academy – 2021 Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme
Duration: 4 weeks
- The programme is designed to support graduates that have completed their professional certification in accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA) to further develop their skills in technical accounting, financial and management reporting, and finance transformation in a digital era.
- This programme will provide opportunity for qualified candidates to gain practical experience and exposure required to excel in today’s finance-related roles.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the programme will be provided.
- At the end of the programme, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte’s Finance Professionals’ pool with future opportunity for placement in Finance related roles.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of Second Class Lower / Lower credit)
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Must have completed relevant professional certification in Accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA)
- Not more than 28 years of age at the time of application
Highlights of the Academy Modules:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Financial Statement Automation using Caseware
- The use of Sage 300 ERP for accounting;
- Business Process Documentation using Deloitte process modelling tools
- External Auditing Software
- Payroll and accounting operations
- Managing the Audit Process
- Management reporting using Power BI
- Four (4) weeks
- Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2021.
How to Apply For Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This is not an employment scheme but a training program to enable graduates develop skills and prepare them for the workplace.