Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We invite applications for:
Title: Deloitte Graduate Academy 2022 Digital Programme
Location: Lagos, Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
Duration: 4 Weeks
- The purpose of Deloitte Digital Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Technology Implementation, Process Automation, Product Development, and Technology Advisory.
- Developers to have experience with at least two of the following pairs: VB/UIPath, Java/C#, Python/R, JScript/AngularJS, SQL Server/Oracle and CSS & HTML. This will guarantee a team that can handle the development of enterprise standard solutions end-to-end.
- In addition to the basic programming skills required of software developers, an understanding of these under-listed requirements are of high importance:
- Proper understanding of software development life cycle
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete application
- Understanding of Web Application Components and common technologies for these components
- Candidates who demonstrate a good mastery of these will be a great addition to the team.
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage.
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Information technology
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
What do you stand to gain at the Academy?:
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
- Acquire high demand skills and become readily employable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge in finance and actuarial science to solve contemporary and future challenges.