ICS Outsourcing Nigeria Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Mobilization Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive the deposit mobilization and retention arm of the business.
- Source for deposit liabilities from individuals and corporate bodies through the sale of specially designed investment products.
- Prospect, identify, onboard, segment and manage deposit clients
- Build share of mind with deposit clients and achieve “Go-To Investment Adviser” status
- Manage the funds of HNI (High Net-worth Individuals) customers.
- Reach and exceed monthly deposit target (N100Million Monthly)
- Research and stay abreast of macro-economic trends, industry events, money market conditions and all indices which affect rates
- Conceptualize and implement introduction of innovative products to meet client demands
- Work with Balance Sheet Management team on marketing strategy and liability demand calendar
- Presentation preparation and presenting skills – Powerpoint, Canva etc
- Lead strategic liability planning to achieve short to medium term strategic business goals
- Cultivate new clientele pipeline on a regular basis.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest earning on ordinary deposit, and fixed deposits.
- Participate in market strategy sessions
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Accounting or any numerate discipline or Social Sciences.
- Good written and Oral communication.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Highly computer literate.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Proven track record of deposit mobilization in the Finance, Microfinance Bank and Investment Management environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, and maintain, effective business relationships
- Strong experience in micro credit & has a track record in well-known MFB
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.