Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Slots: 2 Openings
- We are looking to hire a dynamic data entry specialist to join our company’s administrative department.
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for entering client information into our electronic storage system, updating existing entries, and organizing hard copies of information appropriately.
- Collecting and digitizing data such as invoices, canceled bills, client information, and financial statements.
- Maintaining a detailed and organized storage system to ensure data entries are complete and accurate.
- Keeping a record of hard copy data such as invoices, inventory checklists, and other financial documents.
- Establishing data entry standards by continually updating filing systems to improve data quality.
- Addressing data inconsistencies by working with administrative staff
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- A Degree or Higher National Diploma
- At least one year of experience working as a data entry specialist.
- Excellent knowledge of data entry software, such as Ninox, Kintone, and OmPrompt Order Management.
- Exceptional organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to spot errors with accuracy and efficiency.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with staff members.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online