Workforce Group – Our client, a Commercial Bank, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
Professional Qualification and Skills
- B.Sc (Minimum of Second Class Lower) / HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) in any field.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze information.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, Power Bi, Tableau etc).
- Not more than 27 years old.
Application Closing Date
26st April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online