Workforce Group – Our client, a Commercial Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
Professional Qualification and skills
- BSc (Minimum of Second Class Lower) / HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) in any field with 1 – 3 years work experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze information
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, Power Bi, Tableau, etc)
- Not more than 27 years old.
Application Closing Date
2nd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online