Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CX Application Support – Ops SME
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- The CX App Support SME is responsible for governance and management of customer facing application management teams to deliver application support services related to applications, tools and utilities for Airtel Nigeria IT operation.
- This role will oversee managed service operation staff to ensure that operational commitments are consistently delivered for Airtel Nigeria.
- The SME will be reporting to Operations Lead.
The Customer Service Application SME is responsible for:
- Delivering activities in line with Customer Service Application domain strategy and initiatives to support IT enablement to drive sales in Airtel Nigeria
- Ensure Application Uptime with 99% for all CX Based Applications
- Delivering seamless IT Operation of Airtel Nigeria business for CX Application management supporting KYC, USDM et al
- Promoting continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned domain.
- Optimizing Change requirement delivery for faster time to market and ensuring first time right efficiency and product release
Qualification & Experience
- M.Sc / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis or a related study.
- 5-7 years of work experience on Pre-paid / Post-Paid / Enterprise / VAS / Mobile-Money Application operations support.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Exposure to IT Service Management framework with good vendor management skill.
CX App Support ops SME must:
- Have deep understanding of the Telco IT domain as well as architecture understanding for IT applications in a telecom environment.
- Have expertise in the area of managing Enterprise, Pre-paid, Post-paid, VAS, related applications.
- Be a believer of open source environment.
- Have knowledge on IT Service management framework.
Specific Skills and Knowledge:
- Structured approach to work, with the ability to plan, and organize larger activities
- Clear in communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of; among others, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.