Moni is building simple solutions in a world where financial inclusion is a complex dream has changed not only the lives of mobile money agents but ours also. We can no longer imagine a world where mobile money agents do not have access to float based on social reputation and trust. Our community model is altering the current lending infrastructure and as trendsetters, we aren’t stopping. Working at Moni is like walking a runway – fast paced, thrilling, showcasing a masterpiece and filled with applause. We have a thing for creative, smart, fun and contrarian rebel
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
What You’ll Do
- Respond to customer queries escalated on all support channels.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users).
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Follow up on internal teams to ensure that support issues escalated are resolved in a timely manner.
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Growth and Operations teams.
- Assist in training other Customer Support Representatives.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a related field with at least a Second Class Upper.
- At least one year experience as a Customer Support Representative or similar support role
- Experience using a CRM tool.
What it Takes to Succeed in the Role:
- You’re a critical thinker and possess great problem-solving skills
- You’re great at communicating clearly
- You’re very intuitive and good at trouble-shooting
- You’re an excellent collaborator and team player
- You demonstrate good organizational and time-management skills
- You’re interested in using technology to solve problems
- You’re happy to get your hands and feet dirty to get the work done!
N120,000 – N200,000 monthly
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote
- Medical Insurance
- The opportunity to work at a YC backed Startup
- A team that’s invested in your growth
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This role is open to Engineers resident in West or East Africa
- At Moni, we believe in the collective prosperity of both our staff and our agents. We hire the most versatile, curious and talented people we can find and give them all they need to thrive!