Lagoon Hospitals has consistently been providing healthcare of international standards in Nigeria. Established in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute, and commencing operations in 1986 as a provider of integrated healthcare services, Lagoon Hospitals is currently the largest private healthcare services Group in Nigeria with six healthcare facilities.
Lagoon Hospitals is the only Nigerian Hospital group accredited by the Joint Commission International, and one of two groups in Sub-Saharan African to be so accredited. The Hospitals was first accredited in 2011 and re-accredited in 2015, 2018 and 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer
Locations: Mainland and Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for attaining flawless level of service at all points of customer contact, and enable superior quality experience for patients / visitors.
- This is a Customer Experience role; not customer service.
- Candidates with experience in the Healthcare, Telecommunications or Hospitality Industries are encouraged to apply.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Ensure hitch free and pleasant stay by patients evidenced in survey results.
- Enhance the value of services being provided by making the patient and the attendants comfortable and acquainted to the hospital.
- Maintain rapport with patients/customers/clients and medical team.
- Regularly communicate with patients to promote good customer satisfaction.
- Conduct regular customer satisfaction survey and prepare monthly report on complaints and initiatives adopted for resolution.
- Accurate tracking of patient feedback and discharge.
- Engage respective department heads to find out patient – friendly processes by discussing prevailing issues.
- Coordinate with all departments during investigation of complaints.
- Timely escalation of patient complaints to Customer Experience Manager and HOD.
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals:
- Timely management of customers’ grievances
- Appropriate and timely patient admission and discharge
- Compliance with standard operating procedures and policies.
- University Degree or Higher Diploma in Social sciences and Humanities
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Previous experience as Customer Experience Officer is Key
- Ability to run surveys and analyze data
- Proficiency with the use of Microsoft applications: word, excel, power point, etc
- Experience in the hospitality/healthcare industry is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge and process improvement and operations management.
- Customer Service Orientation
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pleasant disposition
- Interpersonal and communication Skills
- Service oriented, courteous, team player.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online