Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Agent
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full time
- The main responsibility of the position is to ensure a smooth operation / service delivery of all shipments.
- Ensure that customers are daily updated on the status of their cargo.
- Follow local Customer Experience procedures which are in line with global SOP.
- Daily TrakIT Updates to ensure we have a record of the shipment status Use designated systems as the daily tools.
- Keep close track of client shipments and ensure you perform in accordance with the signed contracts and SOPs.
- Communicate non-conformance of service and data quality.
- Regular receipt of manifests and ensure that documentation and railing / tracking of containers is done in time.
- Receipt of Shipping instructions coordinate booking with documentation.
- Coordinate the positioning of trucks for loading and dispatch of loaded and well sealed trucks to Lagos with full documentation.
- Maintain daily operation & communication with internal and external customers, including order validation and acceptance.
- Meet customer’s satisfaction per customer service’s instruction
- Ensure all queries related to delivery from internal and external parties are attended quickly and properly.
- Respond to all enquiries via email, letter or telephone in a timely manner no later than 24 hours after receipt.
- Be punctual to work and all business appointments.
- Ensure that the Maersk Line vision and core values guide you.
He/she will be responsible to:
- Ensures that all import/export requirements are maintained to ensure the timely departure of import/export cargo as per service delivery requirements
- Reports daily movements, service failure issues and other challenges to Team Lead
- Provide proactive support to own customers across all the service channels
- Coordinate inland delivery processes
- Ensure that as a company Maersk always abides by the statutory requirements.
- Maintains data integrity through accurate inputs/updates to all related systems
- Demonstrate continuous improvement in reducing customer efforts through collaboration and data-driven approach
- Identify and provide advocacy for methods and measures to drive inland, positioning and storage costs down
- Actively own the follow up on ocean booking and L&S files to ensure we deliver as promised and proactively update customers on deviations.
Qualifications & Requirements
- International Shipping, transportation Planning, Logistics management, Customer Service, Communication, Sales and Leadership skills.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years working experience.
- Microsoft Package (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access).
- Fluent English. Writing/Speaking
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online