Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Delivery Manager, Rapid Start Accounts
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Project Management
Department: MN Mobile Networks
- Customer Delivery Manager (CDM) is responsible for delivery of services for the new accounts where we will need rapid start for delivery, primary focus being Nigeria, but can be any other countries within CEWA (Central East Africa) region.
- Owns the delivery of the entire Customer contract execution scope – products and services – for his/her BG
- Accountable for revenue and profit in line with Nokia MoO for his/her perimeter within the BG
- Represents Nokia as primary contact for the assigned scope for planning and execution, resource allocation, prioritization and escalation topics for the entire services and delivery process.
- Responsible for the contract execution performance with respect to financial and operational (non-financial) KPIs (e.g. cost, timelines, revenue recognition, project assets, and Customer satisfaction) and requisite planning to enable successful execution.
- Responsible for E2E planning and management of financial and operational performance.
- Ensures Customer contract execution management based on PMI/PBM principles in full alignment with Nokia Mode of Operations and applicable BG guidelines.
Summary of Key Activities
What you will learn and contribute to:
- Prepare projects for new country entries, where a rapid startup is needed. This includes creation of entire organization, managing customer interface and other stakeholders, and execution of the delivery,.
- Customer Interface, Expectations, and Relationship Management
- Managing financial and operational (non-financial) Performance
- Contribution to Service Business/Solution Creation
- Customer Contract Execution Management Planning
- Monitoring and Controlling Customer Contract Execution
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Leading the Customer Program Management Team
- Closure and handovers
Key Performance Indicators:
- Gate 6 – Project Target Agreement (PTA) implemented
- Gross Margin GM
- Cost Baseline Adherence +/- 3% (incl. change management)
- Project Asset Rotation Days (PARD)
- Customer Perceived Value (CPV)
- e2e Demand Planning Accuracy (Equipment + Services)
- Operational non-financial KPIs
- Revenue (contribute to efforts of services business creation)
- Forecast accuracy (revenue volume, margin evolution, resources, …)
It would be nice if you also had:
- Strong Radio Deployment & Managed Services background
- Technical understanding to a level allowing him/her discussing matters with the customer
- Very strong communications and leadership skills
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online