Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Compliance Associate
Job Type: Full Time
About the Customer Compliance Associate Role
- Flutterwave is looking for a Customer Compliance Associate. This role will primarily be responsible for ensuring that all Know Your Customer (KYC) processes and procedures are in line with regulatory requirements and determining course of action with Customer Compliance Lead.
Responsibilities include; but not limited to:
- Review of Merchants KYC documents at the point of onboarding and during the course of the relationship to ensure all KYC documents are in place;
- Ensure all KYC processes and procedures are in line with regulatory requirements and the guidelines outlined in the Flutterwave’s KYC policy;
- Conduct customer due diligence;
- Conduct gap analysis and identify key KYC risks and recommend corresponding mitigants;
- Provide KYC advisory to other business teams;
- Assist with other duties as assigned by the Customer Compliance Lead/Chief Compliance Officer.
Skills and attributes for success
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required;
- Knowledge in KYC domain with preferably 1.5- 2 years of work experience in KYC related roles;
- Exceptional attention to detail, very good written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid analytical skills with experience conducting research and creating reports;
- Excellent PC proficiency, including MS Office applications;
- Strong work ethics and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Eligibility to work in Nigeria without sponsorship required
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Customer Compliance Associate at Flutterwave
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online