CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CredPal Accelerated Underwriting Programme (ND)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire National Diploma(ND) graduates for our Accelerated Underwriting Programme. (AUP).
- The objective of the CredPal AU programme is to ensure that only the best talents are engaged to continually drive operational excellence within the organization.
How It Works
- Successful candidates will be trained on how to conduct detailed research on the financial history of businesses and individuals to determine their creditworthiness. It entails evaluating financial information and risks prior to granting credit to businesses or individuals.
- Selection: All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for this programme and qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Screening: At this stage, an assessment is administered and candidates who meet the set requirement move to next stage
- Interviews: Candidates will go through the stages of interviews.
- Engagement and Deployment: This is the final stage in the AU programme. At this stage successful candidates are officially offered engagement
- Resumption: The first week in the month of July 2021.
- Training: Upon resumption, candidates will undergo on and off the job training to acquire the required skills and competencies for the job role.
- A National Diploma (ND) graduate of Accounting, Banking & Finance or related course
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper degree (2:1).
- 0-1 year post graduation experience.
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday.
- Analytical and numerical abilities.
- Attention to details.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer Savvy.
What We Offer
- CredPal offers you a good level of support to start your career as an underwriter.
- A driven team and dynamic career opportunity to help you to develop both personally and professionally.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online