SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collate and submits Aging, Special Account and Corporate aging report every week.
- Collate monthly sign off of sales executive and submit for review every month.
- Collate super retailer returns and submit for review every new month.
- Collate quarterly dealer’s confirmation report and submit every quarter.
- Collate month end ageing and collection report from all branches.
- Send monthly SMS and also put a call across to dealers in respect of their month end balance
- Update customer’s documentation as at when received.
- Collate all approvals given each month by the MD.
- Prepare corporate approval on a daily basis.
- Reconciliation of modern trade account on a weekly basis.
- Postdated cheques compliance and recovery account.
- Regulation of Invoice Submission & Acknowledgement
- Raising of Credit Note when necessary.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting / Finance
- 2 years and above cognate experience.
- Attention to details
- Customer relationship management
- Interpersonal relations
- Reporting skill
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite & Orion.
N100,000 – N140,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online