SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- In addition, he or she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Update/ filing of dealer’s documentation / credit limit update.
- Responsible for KYC process
- Raise credit notes on request.
- Collate and review weekly ageing, corporate ageing and special ageing.
- Collate and review month end ageing and collection report
- Collate and review Sales Executives monthly sign-off.
- Responsible for informing dealers regarding their balance via numerous channels.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Monthly review of all credit approvals.
- Review monthly returns for sales executive’s key accounts
- Collate/review/filing of quarterly dealer’s confirmation letters.
- Send quarterly dealer’s confirmation through whatsapp and email.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online