Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Business Partner Hub Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About this opportunity
- We are now looking a Hub Lead for our Country People Business Partners to ensure the organizational unit or geography attracts and develops the best talent in the industry.
- You can achieve this by having a deep understanding of the market, industry, and trends, maintaining industrial and employee relations, implementing People processes, tools, programs, practices, strategies, and solutions, ensuring compliance and advising and supporting Line Managers and Heads of People Function in Domain and Customer Unit (CU) on people-related challenges.
- Market Area Middle East and Africa People are an upbeat & dynamic team with infinite opportunities for growth and innovation.
- We are a team with varied strengths operating on local, regional, and functional levels.
- We play a pivotal role in supporting our people & leaders in driving responsible business.
What you will do:
- Lead team in the execution of People programs and practices, including balancing daily operations
- Ensure operational plans are defined and agreed with People Heads for Domains, Customer Units and Common Functions.
- Coach and inspire team to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Inspire and engage in different type of knowledge sharing initiatives to build great employee experience.
- Ensure compliance with local labor law and global directives.
- Interact with Works councils and labor unions, Local government authorities, etc…
- Facilitates local execution of organizational change initiatives and programs.
- Act as an end-to-end accountable and ambassador from the People Function’s side toward the customer unit
- Execute global and local people processes within the designated units in Customer unit across various SME areas (Recruiting, Talent Management, Total Rewards, Learning & Development, People Planning and Analytics, People Services).
- Facilitate execution of organizational change initiatives and programs
- Support and co-lead employee engagement initiatives in the country.
- Ensure local partner management and compliance.
- Represent People Function on local management and governance teams.
Your typical interfaces are:
- Head of People Domain / Customer Units/Common Functions , Country Business Partner / Domain/Customer Unit/Common Functions People Business Partner
- Head of People Country People Business Partner. Local Admin and People GSSC.
- Subject Matter Expert.
You will bring:
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills, Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrable experience in HR/People Function.
- Human Resources and Disciplines Knowledge
- Excellent articulation and communication skills, persuading & influencing, proactive, delivering results & able to work in tight deadlines.
Why join Ericsson?
- At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity.
- The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online