Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Counter Team Lead
Category: Customer Service
- Maersk is looking to hire a Counter Team Lead to join our team in Lagos.
- The role of the Customer Team Lead is to own and manage the experience of Customers in all transactions at the Counter while delivering sustainable continuous improvement of that service channel.
- The Counter Team Lead is also expected to drive team engagement and implement improvement initiatives for customer experience and process efficiency.
- Supervise the release of documents and cargo
- Ensures Counter services are delivered to customers as promised and/or proactively keep them informed of relevant deviations including proposal of solutions or alternatives.
- Proactively engage key stakeholders that provide the inputs for counter service customer experience.
- Continuously seek and implement initiatives that get the counter channel onboard the Maersk integrator journey
- Ensure proper filing discipline of all documents for ease of retrieval as may be required.
- Provide supervision for manifest process and manifest related enquiries
- Keep the team focused on making the counter channel simpler, easier and quicker for the customer.
- Drive automation and actively promote Maersk E-Com tools self-service channels.
- Always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the A.P. Moller – Maersk values.
We are looking for:
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years experience in Customer Service or Customer facing role
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills with focus customer satisfaction and attention to details
- Team player
- Good organizational skills with understanding of prioritization
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- An international, open and engaging working environment.
- Experience a truly value and team-based leadership
- The chance to work alongside a dynamic and motivated team of Customer Service
- A role with plenty of room to create your own impact.
- The opportunity to manage a portfolio of customers with responsibility for the end-to-end shipping process, from quoting to delivery of the cargo at destination.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online