Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is a creative Government Agency that envisage to develop a virile, motivated, disciplined Paramilitary Services that ensure peace, safety and stability of the Country.
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointment to fill the vacancy below at the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps:
Job Title: Corps Assistant (CAIII) CONPASS 03
Category: Assistant Cadre: Category B
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III (Artisans, Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricals, Plumbers, Carpenters etc.).
Statutory Requirements for the Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not be member of secret society, cult or drug addict etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Application Instructions and Notice
- Candidates are expected to log on to the portal (see link above), fill and submit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- If you have enabled Do Not Disturb (DND) you may not be able to receive our SMS.
- This application is ABSOLUTELY FREE. Please ignore every scheme that solicits for any form of payment.
- An APPLICATION CODE will be generated after filling the form below. Please ensure you memorize or copy the number. It will be required for subsequent login and future references.
- Please ensure you have all the information about your WAEC, GCE, or/and NECO. You will be required to provide the subjects and grades subsequently.
- You will be asked to upload an electronic passport photograph not more than 80KB in size.