Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Generate ideas and opportunities for raising funds including specialized financing for the businesses.
- Conduct relevant financial analysis on the Group, compare with competition, and draw appropriate and compelling conclusions.
- Execute daily transactions (preparation, valuation, documentation and closing), prospects and pitches targeting potential financing partners.
- Work closely with Business Development department to determine the appropriate financing options based on unique business models.
- Provide information on market conditions to management on interest rates, share price of FMN and its competitors, etc.
- First Degree in Finance or related field.
- Professional certification (CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- At least 5 years in the corporate finance function of a reputable organization.
The person must:
- Be detail oriented.
- Have high strategic skills.
- Have excellent analytical and statistical skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online