Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
- We are looking for a Driver residing around Ojuelegba, Onipaanu, Fadeyi, Yaba and Somolu areas of Lagos State. The Driver must have a clean and safe driving record, follow all state and national driving laws, rules, and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice defensive and safe driving habits
- Follow all road safety regulations and standards
- Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions
- Keep exterior of vehicle clean and presentable
- Maintain vehicle equipment; replace oil, fill gas tank, perform general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Clean windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed
- Keep interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter
- Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion
Requirements and Qualifications
- Age not more than 35 years
- OND / NCE qualified in any field
- Valid driver’s license and LASDRI
- Able to communicate fluently in English Language
- Able to read and write and follow verbal and written directives
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Good time management skills
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of email.