Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Counsel
Req ID: 220001FC
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Exempt – Experienced
- We are looking for a talented Corporate Counsel to join our team specializing in Law for our Corporate / CBS Segment In Lagos, Nigeria.
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Performs routine legal work
- Addresses legal questions and projects.
- Conducts independent research.
- Performs document and contract reviews regarding specific project application.
- Works with more experienced lawyers to begin understanding the application of legal interpretation.
- Demonstrates some specialization proficiency in an area of law, specialty, function, or geographic region.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- Degree in Law, a Call to Bar Certificate with a minimum of 3 years work experience in corporate environment.
- Demonstrates knowledge in substantive legal specialty and general knowledge of legal issues affecting the manufacturing industry.
- Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work.
- As a Cummins employee your retirement savings plan / pension plan / superannuation will power your path to retirement and improve your financial future.
Health & Wellness:
- Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
- Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
- You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance.
Diversity & Inclusion:
- We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
- Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
Every Employee, Every Community:
- You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
Development and Growth:
- You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online