MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – National Priority Portfolio, Corporate Services
Job Identification Number: 1167
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager, National Priority Portfolio
Division: Corporate Services
- Drive the planning and implementation of national priority portfolio projects within cost, scope, and projected timeline; in alignment with defined strategy, MTNN internal processes and procedures
- Coordinate project planning meetings and organize project logistics
- Monitor daily progress on projects and provide detailed updates
- Timely reporting (internal & external) and resolution of identified project related issues
- Direct post Implementation activities – monitoring & evaluation of projects to measure output
- Provide guidance, feedback, and encouragement to team members to ensure achievement of set goals
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails
- Conduct research studies on national priority focused initiatives to collate competitive intelligence
- Ensure MTNN Senior Management and Staff participation in national priority project activities and events
- Optimize funding/resource allocation to ensure adequate funding of activities/initiatives, timely fund disbursement and payments, and budget tracking
- Leverage MTNF interventions for MTN brand visibility, loyalty, goodwill and to positively influence external stakeholders
- Deliver business value through collaboration with relevant MTNN Ecosystem partners.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline, Project Management expertise would be desired
- Fluent in English and other Nigerian languages.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of three (3) years working in a medium organization with professional experience in Corporate Social Responsibility activities
- Experience in development of health-related and national priority initiatives that contributes to national development.
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 17th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online