Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Control Room Operator – Power Plant
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- To ensure no load shedding/outage, zero breakdowns, zero accident, and uninterrupted power supply.
- To maintain a proper room temperature of the control room, battery, and Switchgear rooms at all times
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To log hourly data of Gas Generator /Engine sheets.
- Continuous monitoring of Gas Generator/Engine /BOPs running equipment and parameters.
- Inform in charge for any deviations for corrective action.
- Safe starting /shutdown of Gas Generator and auxiliaries.
- Isolation /de-isolation of motor breakers for maintenance purposes
- Coordinate with field operators/ Maintenance team
- To maintain house-keeping of the control room
- To maintain log books for all activities during shift operation
- Always follow up the norms of the NIS, ISO 9001-2015, NIS, ISO 14001-2015, NIS ISO 45001-2018 on regular basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Zero (0) to three (3) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Working knowledge of Power Plant process
- Good knowledge of relevant parameters and standards applicable to Power Plant.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online