Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Control Room Operator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Control Room Operator is responsible for responding to telephone and email queries, journey management, situation reports from locations, emergency response, and a variety of administrative duties.
- This will include compliance, statutory, contractual, and company regulations and processes.
- The Control Room Operator will ensure exemplary standards of security and customer services are provided to internal staff all the time.
- BSc / HND qualification
- 2 years of experience in similar Control Room functions
- Female Candidates Only
- 35 years and below
- Security certification is an added advantage.
The Ideal Candidate Must possess the following:
- CCTV Monitoring Skills
- Journey Management
- Vehicle tracking
- Firefighting/emergency response management.
- An intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Products is essential (word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Planning and organizational skills with experience in time management/prioritizing
- A “can do” and flexible attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to adjust in all shift patterns ( day, night, weekend, and public holidays)
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.