Multipower Global Solutions Limited – We are COUNTRY DISTRIBUTOR of Schneider Electric. From 1836 to today, Schneider Electric has transformed itself into the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €26 billion in FY2015, there 170,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and service improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Digital marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
- Your responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter, or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with digital content creation.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.