CreditRegistry Nigeria, officially registered and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc., is Nigeria’s preferred credit bureau. Our company, in strategic technical partnership with CreditRegistry Corporation USA (“CRUSA”), has laid the foundation for fraud-proof, large-scale consumer and small business credit in Nigeria. CreditRegistry pioneered the world’s first integration of advanced biometric technology into a credit bureau system. Our services and robust solutions help members to efficiently manage the entire credit cycle to grow revenue and reduce risk. Selected as one of Africa’s top 20 most innovative companies by Financial Technology Magazine and awarded the Product Leadership Award for credit reporting and risk management enterprise software by Frost & Sullivan, our passion is to help our customers succeed!
The Company was incorporated on January 3, 2003, as CR Services Limited and, in January 2007, admitted new shareholders and became a public liability company following a successful private placement. Trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database of over 40 million records (Individuals and Businesses), our members include 100% of the commercial banks, mortgage banks, microfinance banks, merchant banks, finance companies, development finance institutions, telecom operators, courier companies and other service providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer and Social Media Strategist
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Develop content and post-bi-monthly blog articles
- Develop monthly social media content calendar
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online