Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Strategist, Paytoken & Inclusion
Employment Type: Permanent
Department: Group Marketing & Corporate Communications
- Drive growth and engagement across identified audiences via relevant, interesting, and engaging content designed to position Interswitch brands and products favourably, thereby attracting new prospects and retaining existing customers.
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos and sales enablement collaterals
- Develop branded copy that adheres to brand tone of voice and drives consistency across Interswitch communication to support the company’s priorities
- Takes a proactive, investigative approach to finding compelling stories relevant to the organization and its customers
- Pitch content ideas for digital channels to Marketing teams and leadership
- Tell inspiring stories about Interswitch’s technology capabilities and customer focus
- Find ways to tell these stories creatively and expand readership through digital tools and platforms
- Create in-house videos (short videos, interviews, etc) and establish digital posting cadence for the videos based on audience and platform
- Engage full suite of communications tools to monitor and analyze print, digital and online media sources for issues and policies relevant to the corporation and industry
- Writes, edits, proofreads and publishes web features, infographics, blogs, and other multimedia across the company’s digital channels
- Supports a data driven approach by altering and improving tactics based on insights and analytics to reach the intended audience
- Works closely with the media monitoring & rapid response team and serves as main backup for media monitoring team
- Explores new and innovative approaches to brand storytelling.
- B.Sc in any related field / discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience in contents strategy creating engaging content for all platforms.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online