Cedarcrest Hospitals Ltd was founded in Abuja in January, 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub region.
Cedarcrest Hospitals Ltd currently has four hospitals located in Abuja, Lagos, Kainji and Jebba having over one hundred (100) bed capacity without patient camps in several other cities across Nigeria. Our services and facilities span several specialities and include emergency / trauma centre, radiology diagnostic centre, prosthetic manufacturing plant, oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, gastrointestinal endoscopy suite and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Nephrologist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The nephrologist who reports to the Executive Director/Head of Medicine is responsible for the management of general medical patients and specifically renal disorders.
- Set up and runs the dialysis services. The incumbent may also help in interventional nephrology; perform transplant procedures for patients or assist a surgeon in performing the transplant surgery as required.
- Evaluating and managing renal disorders
- Referring patients to surgeons as appropriate
- Evaluating and managing general medical cases.
- Recommending and administering dialysis services as required
- Run clinics, manage emergency and admitted patients
- Administrative and audit duties
- Research and education/training
- Pursue ongoing and continuing education to stay on top of the latest research findings
- Other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS) registered with MDCN with a valid practicing license.
- Fellow of National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or the West African College of Physician or its equivalent with sub-specialization in Nephrology.
- Years of experience practicing as a Nephrologist.
- Extensive knowledge of modern nephrology practices and technology
- Great counseling and listening skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Outstanding practical and diagnostic skills.
- Great team work spirit, management and leadership skills.
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- The employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.