Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant – Enterprise Technology & Performance (Experienced Hires)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
- As part of our plan to rapidly upscale our business, Deloitte Consulting is looking for talented individuals to join our growing team.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree / upper credit.
- Have a minimum of a credit in five (5) O ’levels subjects including Mathematics and English in one sitting only
- 5 – 10 years of practical experience as a developer and familiarity with any of these languages (.Net, Python, SQL, VB, Java, HTML, CSS, Visual Basic, C, C++, etc. will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of one computer-related certification – e.g. ITIL, PMP, Microsoft Solutions Developer, Oracle Certified, Salesforce Administrator, AWS, Azure, RPA developer certification.
- Knowledge of cognitive technologies like Robotics Process Automation, Process Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software development, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, NLP, etc.
- Very strong analytical skills, ability to design and interpret process flows, and understanding of basic process and system flow diagrams
- Good knowledge of Project management
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point, visio, MS Projects etc.
- Applicants must have a keen interest in Information Technology
- Applicants must be able to inspect and adapt, work in an agile culture and work in a high performance-driven environment
- Applicant must have the ability to document, analyse and interpret business processes
- Applicant must have very strong research skills and ability to gather insights from different data sources
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing, listening, and oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to meet established deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times
- Must also have the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to detail
- Have the ability to follow through on assigned tasks and proactively seek guidance, clarifications and feedback.
Strategy Consumer and Marketing:
- Strategic and Business Design, Mergers and Acquisitions, Customer and Applied Design, Advertising, Marketing and Commerce, Digital Customer
Core Business Operations:
- Operations Transformation, Industry Solutions (Experience in Financial Services, Telecommunications and Technology, Consumer and Industrial Products and Oil and Gas are a plus), Systems Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Analytics and Cognitive
- HR Transformation, Organization Transformation, Workforce Transformation
Enterprise Technology and Performance:
- Finance and Performance, Supply Chain and Network Operations, Technology Strategy and Transformation, ERP: SAP, Emerging ERP Solutions.
What Impact Will You Make:
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.