Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant – Endocrinology
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organizing workloads
- Performing surgical procedures
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Managing a department
- Leading a medical team
- Teaching and supervising trainee doctors
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe.
The Consultants should have the following qualifications:
- Candidates should possess an MBBS / MBChB with 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Fellowship of the Nigerian Postgraduate Medical College or the West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent.
- He / She must be registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current practicing licenses.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.