The Ogun State Police Command has launched tips for the screening of candidates who’ve registered on-line for the continued recruitment of constable into the Nigeria Police Drive.
The command, in an announcement on Friday, knowledgeable Ogun State indigenes, who’ve utilized on-line that the bodily and credential screening train will start on Monday August 24 and finish on September 6, 2020.
In keeping with the assertion signed by Abimbola Oyeyemi, the Screening train will happen on the POWA corridor located on the Command’s headquarters, Eleweran Abeokuta.
The train, in response to Oyeyemi, will start by 7am every day.
Candidates are instructed to look on the venue of their clear white T-shirt and shorts, as they have been additionally requested to come back together with the originals and photocopies of all needed paperwork, neatly organized in two flat workplace information with current passport images.
Importantly, the PPRO stated candidates ought to report on the screening centre on the date scheduled for his or her native authorities areas as follows:
1. ABEOKUTA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT
2. ABEOKUTA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT
3. ADO/ODO OTA LOCAL GOVERNMENT
4. EWEKORO LOCAL GOVERNMENT
5. IFO LOCAL GOVERNMENT
6. IJEBU EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT
7. IJEBU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT
8. IJEBU NORTH EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT
9. IJEBU ODE LOCAL GOVERNMENT
10. IKENNE LOCAL GOVERNMENT
11. IMEKO LOCAL GOVERNMENT
12. IPOKIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT
13. OBAFEMI LOCAL GOVERNMENT
14. ODOGBOLU LOCAL GOVERNMENT
15. ODEDA LOCAL GOVERNMENT
16. OGUN WATER SIDE LOCAL GOVERNMENT
17. REMO NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT
18. SAGAMU LOCAL GOVERNMENT
19. YEWA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT
20. YEWA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT
“All candidates ought to word that there’s going to be strict compliance with the COvid-19 protocols; subsequently they need to all come to the venue with their facemask on,” it was stated.