We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below for a prospective award to seek to achieve sustainable control of the HIV and TB epidemics through data-driven approaches that strategically target geographic areas and populations where the greatest impact for investments can be achieved:
Job Title: Compliance Director
Job Code: CD 004
- S/he will ensure that the organization’s operations and business transactions are compliant with and applicable USAID policies, rules and regulations.
- S/he will be responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising the organization’s management on possible risks.
- S/he will be familiar with risk management and industry standards.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc / BA in Law, Finance, Business Administration or a related field, including a relevant compliance certification with 10 years’ relevant experience
- Conversant with current industry compliance protocols and best practices.
- Progressive experience in risk management and compliance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Possesses high ethical standards, excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills, and ability to accurately interpret complex documents and policies.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “DMEL 005 Abuja, HILLARY BENSON”
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.