A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication & Immigration Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Develop, write, and edit marketing and communications materials, including press releases, blog posts and social media content.
- Maintaining Information flow on the intranet by uploading news and in-house information.
- Planning and scheduling travel request through convenient route at a lowest cost.
- Maintaining a proper record of all travels according to contract agreement.
- Processing of immediate renewals of expatriate residence permits, CERPAC and re-entry visa.
- Renewal of all group expatriate immigration documents before expiration.
- Process all related expatriate travel documents TWP, STR, Green Card etc.
- Processing of visa to various countries for both expatriate and managers on a need basis.
- Assist all expatriate, managers and visitors in the group on all immigration related matters.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, English, Journalism or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience
- Microsoft software e.g., PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand the best practices of main social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Understanding of communications, public relations, and marketing best practices.
- Marketing practices
- Power point
- Public Relations
- Social Networks
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with “Communication & Immigration Officer” as the subject of the e-mail.