MANO Africa is the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultra fast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining an effective supply chain process, flow of goods, ensuring purchase orders are created and products are readily available for sale in store and on the app.
- Ability to use SAP and Microsoft Excel for data entry is a key requirement for this role.
- Responsible for product creation, data analysis, reporting and tracking.
- Manage and maintain relationships with suppliers and internal teams, price negotiations and enhancing value along the value chain
- Manage and negotiate supplier queries through to acceptance
- Deal with local suppliers as guided by the commercial leads
- Build and maintain effective relationships with suppliers and internal teams
- Place orders with local suppliers.
- Capture orders on SAP.
- Follow up with local suppliers.
- Conduct market price surveys.
- Take photos for new products.
- Demonstrable Commercial acumen
- Analytical with exceptional numerical skills
- Data analysis and trending skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Motivated to continuously develop technical skills and knowledge
- Experience of using SAP and Excel.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online