At Afrilearn, we are actively integrating genius tutors, animators, and developers to provide an affordable, world-class education for Africans anywhere. Afrilearn offers richly animated and curriculum-relevant video lessons, class notes, practice tests, live classes, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower high/secondary school students (Ages 6-18) to study at their unique pace in and outside the classroom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coding Tutor
- Teach fun Computer Programming and Coding Classes in front of cameras at the Afrilearn Studio in Ikeja, Lagos.
- Prepare, script and record Curriculum-based Coding Video Lessons for children’s understanding (Ages 5-18).
- Increase students’ mastery through storytelling, activities and project-based learning.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Education or related field.
- Tech-savvy and a strong passion for working with Children
- Ability to explain complex concepts in fun, simple, clear manners
- Excellent communicator with leadership abilities to take initiative
- Ability to create a fun learning content that engages and inspired
- Programming and technology teaching experience is a plus Benefits
- Preferable for females (Males can apply too!)
- Pay is very attractive.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV alongside a brief cover letter that tells us a bit about yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This role is a 5 Months Contract renewable upon satisfactory performance.